- Ring made of sterling silver
- White zircon stones
- Ring measurement: T10, T12, T14, T16,
Size 10 (inner diameter 16 mm)
Size 12 (inner diameter 16,5 mm)
Size 14 (inner diameter 17 mm)
Size 16 (inner diameter 17,5 mm)
1. To know the size of your ring you only need to have on hand a ring that suits you and a ruler or measuring tape.
2. Put your ring on a flat surface and measure the inside diameter. You must obtain a measurement in millimeters.
3. Compare the measurement of the inner diameter of your ring with the equivalence table that we show you above.
As an example, if the diameter of the ring you have at home is 16mm, your size equivalent will be 10.
If you have any further questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org