Take care of your jewels
TIPS FOR YOUR JEWELS
It is very important for us that you know how to care for your jewelry and that it is always in perfect condition.
We know how important gems are for you. For that reason, today we want to give you a small practical guide with the best tips so that all of you jewelry always be like the first day.
- Try to remove your jewelry before showering, bathe in the sea or the pool and before using cleaning products. Soap and other chemicals can be abrasive and have a decolorizing effect on gold. This does not mean that you can never shower with them, on the contrary. What you should keep in mind is that the more you take care of them a lot longer, they will be perfect.
- Treat your gold jewelry with care, despite being a resistant material can easily deform so try to take care of them always to the maximum.
- Clean your jewelry when the notes darkened. The longer you take to clean them, the more they deteriorate. Try to keep the gems in a dry place without moisture.
- Avoid playing sports with them. Nothing will happen if you do it, but the ph of each person's skin is different and there are times when your own sweat can alter the surface of the piece and cause damage to your jewelry.
TIPS TO CLEAN YOUR JEWELS
To clean your jewelry use a cotton cloth and rub the piece gently. You can repeat this process whenever you want and your jewelry will remain bright and in perfect condition.
Do not use abrasive products, in this case you could use sporadically some neutral soap that does not alter the metal.
ORDER AND ORGANIZE YOUR JEWELS
It is very important to organize our jeweler, so that our jewelry is neat and in perfect condition. It is very exasperating when we have to untangle the necklaces or pendants and sometimes it becomes an impossible mission.
We are going to give you some tips to organize and store your jewelry.
- Close the chains: Close the chains of necklaces or pendants as well as bracelets so we will avoid getting entangled among them.
- The rings always separated: this way you will avoid unnecessary chafing and that this will lead to its deterioration.
- Do not remove the nut from the earrings: always keep your earrings with its corresponding nut.
- Gold separated from the rest: Despite the purity and strength of gold, it tends to darken easily so that even oxygen itself causes it to lose shine. Save your gems in bags of fabric or organza, even wrapped in a cloth or in its original box.
- Dry place: Very important to keep your jewelry in a dry place where there is no moisture. You should always avoid leaving your gems in the bathroom or in damp places.
Did you find it interesting? We are sure that after reading these tips it will be easier to keep your jewelry as new for many more years. Enjoy your little treasures!