- Try to remove your jewelry before showering, bathe in the sea or the pool and before using cleaning products. Soap and other chemicals can be abrasive and have a decolorizing effect on gold. This does not mean that you can never shower with them, on the contrary. What you should keep in mind is that the more you take care of them a lot longer, they will be perfect.
- Treat your gold jewelry with care, despite being a resistant material can easily deform so try to take care of them always to the maximum.
- Clean your jewelry when the notes darkened. The longer you take to clean them, the more they deteriorate. Try to keep the gems in a dry place without moisture.
- Avoid playing sports with them. Nothing will happen if you do it, but the ph of each person's skin is different and there are times when your own sweat can alter the surface of the piece and cause damage to your jewelry.
- Close the chains: Close the chains of necklaces or pendants as well as bracelets so we will avoid getting entangled among them.
- The rings always separated: this way you will avoid unnecessary chafing and that this will lead to its deterioration.
- Do not remove the nut from the earrings: always keep your earrings with its corresponding nut.
- Gold separated from the rest: Despite the purity and strength of gold, it tends to darken easily so that even oxygen itself causes it to lose shine. Save your gems in bags of fabric or organza, even wrapped in a cloth or in its original box.
- Dry place: Very important to keep your jewelry in a dry place where there is no moisture. You should always avoid leaving your gems in the bathroom or in damp places.
Candyfloss does not guarantee that the gold plating of our items will last forever. Gold-plated pieces are more delicate and susceptible to discoloration over time. The process of losing the bathroom depends on several factors, such as: Use of chemical products, level of body sweating, PH of each person's skin or the inappropriate use of jewelry.
For more questions or suggestions you can contact us through our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be delighted to assist you!