- Try to remove your jewelry before showering, bathe in the sea or the pool and before using cleaning products.
- Treat your gold jewelry with care,
- Clean your jewelry when you notice them darkened.
- Avoid playing sports with them. Nothing will happen if you do it, but the ph of each person's skin is different and there are times when your own sweat can alter the surface of the piece and cause damage to your jewelry.
- Close the chains: Close the chains of necklaces or pendants as well as bracelets so we will avoid getting entangled among them.
- The rings always separated: this way you will avoid unnecessary chafing and that this will lead to its deterioration.
- Do not remove the nut from the earrings: always keep your earrings with its corresponding nut.
- Gold separated from the rest: Despite the purity and strength of gold, it tends to darken easily so that even oxygen itself causes it to lose shine. Save your gems in bags of fabric or organza, even wrapped in a cloth or in its original box.
- Dry place: Very important to keep your jewelry in a dry place where there is no moisture. You should always avoid leaving your gems in the bathroom or in damp places.
candyfloss does not guarantee that the gold plating of our items will last forever. Gold-plated pieces are more delicate and susceptible to discoloration over time. The process of losing the bathroom depends on several factors, such as: Use of chemical products, level of body sweating, PH of each person's skin or the inappropriate use of jewelry.
For more questions or suggestions you can contact us through our e-mail: email@example.com We will be delighted to assist you!